Program auto-grader for C++
Can be used standalone or integrated with any zyBook.
CREATE LABS IN MINUTES WITH AN EASY-TO-USE EDITOR
- Simple form-based creation. No scripting required
- Supports I/O and unit testing
- Configurable options include submission limits, metering, and more
- Numerous sample labs are available
- With time gating (see “zyBooks and exams” Support article) you can hide a zyLab and then specify (1) a start time, after which the exam will be accessible to the student, and (2) a stop time, at which time the lab automatically becomes hidden again, removing the student from the lab.
WE’LL DO THE GRADING FOR YOU
- Auto-graded labs seamlessly integrate with instructor dashboard and gradebook
- View and download submissions
- Get insight into your class’ performance with instructor analytics
SIMPLE SUBMISSION EXPERIENCE FOR STUDENTS
- Reduce tool shock: Students can code directly in zyLabs in their zyBook
- Or, students can code in an IDE and upload files
- Students receive instant scoring and feedback
ENCOURAGE ACADEMIC HONESTY
- A zyLab signature is incrementally created as a student runs their code or submits for grading against zyLab test cases, depicting their effort. Seeing the system records effort, and knowing instructors can see such effort, students are less likely to copy/paste someone else’s code.
- The SimChecker is an easy to use zyLabs integrated report that helps identify similar submissions within a class zyBook, for instructors to examine further.