zyBooks partners with leading online and for-profit universities to craft customized curriculum solutions that are proven to improve outcomes for non-traditional students.
“Students are at the heart of the development process.”
Partner Solutions Director Kara Albert explains the benefits of collaborating with zyBooks:
Partner Solutions Delivers
- Mix-and-match award-winning zyBooks and Wiley content from different titles all into one custom course
- Add your own content throughout using our authoring tools, integrated directly into your class zyBook
- Interactive learning content utilizes our research-based “show-say-ask” pedagogy
- All learning, labs and assessments integrated into one zyBooks platform
- Connects to your LMS for automated gradebook passback
- Built-in autograding, version control, collaboration tools and single sign-on
- User interface simple to use and easy to understand for students, instructors and administrators
- Platform shown to reduce support tickets
- Straightforward configuration benefits course developers and edtech teams
Data and reporting
- Extensive analytics built into the platform to help improve student outcomes
- Apply data to reduce DFW rates using our platform
Confidence Through Engagement
zyBooks vs. Traditional Textbooks
- With a single lesson, zyBooks improved student performance by 16%.
- Least-prepared students improved by 64%.
- Students self-reported significantly higher levels of engagement with the zyBook.
- Students voluntarily spent twice as long with the zyBook, even though the zyBook had half the text.
- 96% of instructors polled recognize zyBooks for boosting their students’ confidence with the subject matter.
Partner Solutions Supports
- Frequent term start dates
- Many adjunct faculty members
- Many thousands of concurrent students
- Course updates based on your schedule
Major Content Areas
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Information Technology
- Math & Statistics
- Business, Accounting & Finance
- Social Sciences
How zyBook Partner Solutions Works
zyBooks collaborates closely with academic clients to develop customized curriculum. Our consultative process includes:
Learning objectives mapping
What content do we have in-house; what gaps do we see
How do we fill those gaps; what TOC do we recommend for course design
Converting and adapting content, authoring new content
Custom course configuration
Synthesizing the steps above; content you want students to see, at the pace you want them to see it
“One book, custom configured.”
Partner Solutions Senior Partner Program Manager Samantha Weald explains custom configuration on the zyBooks platform: