- Statistics Background
- Parametric Analysis
- Nonparametric Analysis
- Categorical Analysis
- Principal Component Analysis
- Multiple Regression
- Logistic Regression
- An exceptionally student-focused coverage of statistics for data analytics
- Traditionally-hard topics are made learnable via hundreds of animations and learning questions
- Included background enables all students to succeed
- Commonly combined with “Fundamentals of Data Analytics“; numerous configurations possible
The zyBooks Approach
Data analytics is one of the fastest growing subjects today and is useful in nearly all fields. The subject’s topics, with their underlying statistics, often pose difficulty for students. This zyBook represents entirely new material created specifically to help students master the subject. Written natively for the modern web, the zyBook teaches through hundreds of animations and learning questions in addition to concise, lucid text and figures.
The zyBook introduces intermediate techniques for data analytics, including non-parametric techniques, categorical analysis, principal component analysis, multiple regression, and logistic regression. The background statistics and parametric analysis chapters help students hit the ground running, even if they haven’t taken a statistics course in years.
Instructors can see student activity completion, can reconfigure the topics, and can even combine with other zyBooks. A common combination is with our “Fundamentals of Data Analytics” zyBook that covers introductory topics. Both zyBooks are appropriate for undergraduate and graduate courses.Evaluate