Want to learn Python?
You know that in-demand skills take time and effort to master. Check out the video below, and you’ll see why Courses powered by zyBooks is your best bet!
We have ten-week courses beginning in October, November, and January. Sign up now for the most convenient start date of our Python course, and you’ll only pay the introductory rate of $99 for any of these initial course dates!
Three starting dates are available.
Choose the date that works best for you:
Courses powered by zyBooks are complete learning experiences for topics like Programming in Python, Web Programming, or Data Analytics. Each course is shaped around a useful Capstone project. You aren’t just on your own; you’ll be supported with videos, animations, and written explanations to convey key concepts. SkillBuilder labs prepare you for the Capstone by giving you smaller chunks of code to complete. A course community is provided for you to engage with your peers and a live instructor.
- Study on your own schedule during the ten week course, (expect to spend about 6-9 hours per week on practice materials and assignments)
- A course instructor will oversee your progress and provide help when you need it
- Interactive books with live questions improve your understanding
- A class community forum provides real-time help from peers and the instructor
- A Capstone coding project gives you experience with a real-world application that you can share with potential employers
- Receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of ten weeks
What are students saying about Python, by zyBooks?
“I must admit, I didn’t know what to expect, coming into the Python 3 course. I was worried that I might not know enough to do it. Those fears were put to rest as soon as I started the first chapter. You are eased into the basics and the instructors are always available if you need help. All in all, it has been a very enjoyable course, and runs at a pace where you don’t feel as though you are being pushed through it too fast.”
– Paul Cleworth, student
“I like how exercises/activities are integrated and built-in so I don’t have to bounce between windows.”
– Jennifer Wei, software engineer