This zyBook introduces the basics of algorithms and data structures, including:
- Runtime complexity
- Hash tables
This is suitable for a first course in data structures and algorithms, especially common in the first two years of a computing major.
- zyLabs Platform Benefits
- Auto-graded labs integrate with your LMS
- Plagiarism prevention tools including similarity checker and coding trails
- Students code directly in the zyBooks platform or your IDE
- Options for one large weekly programming assignment or many smaller programs
- zyLabs are available in Java, C++ and Python
Watch the Webinar
Fill out the form below to watch the webinar immediately.