Want to learn Python?
You know that in-demand skills take time and effort to master. Check out the video below, and you’ll see why Courses powered by zyBooks is your best bet!
We have a ten-week course beginning each month. Sign up now and you’ll only pay the introductory rate of $99.
What you’ll get:
- A course instructor to oversee your progress and provide help when you need it
- Videos, animations, and written explanations to convey key concepts
- Interactive materials with live questions to improve your understanding
- An integrated, web-based programming environment for immediate access to the Python interpreter; no downloads required
- A Capstone coding project that will give you experience with a real-world application that you can share with potential employers
- A class community forum through Piazza to receive real-time help from peers and the instructor
- Study on your own schedule during the ten week course, (expect to spend about 6-9 hours per week on practice materials and assignments)
- A Certificate of Completion at the end of ten weeks
Learn more about Courses powered by zyBooks
What are students saying about Python, by zyBooks?
“I must admit, I didn’t know what to expect, coming into the Python 3 course. I was worried that I might not know enough to do it. Those fears were put to rest as soon as I started the first chapter. You are eased into the basics and the instructors are always available if you need help. All in all, it has been a very enjoyable course, and runs at a pace where you don’t feel as though you are being pushed through it too fast.”
– Paul Cleworth, student
“I like how exercises/activities are integrated and built-in so I don’t have to bounce between windows.”
– Jennifer Wei, software engineer