Want to learn Python?
You know that in-demand skills take time and effort to master. Check out the video below, and you’ll see why Courses powered by zyBooks is your best bet!
We have a ten-week course beginning each month this spring, and more monthly courses coming soon. Sign up now and you’ll only pay the introductory rate of $99. Pick the start date that works best for you.
Courses powered by zyBooks are complete learning experiences for topics like Programming in Python, Web Programming, or Data Analytics. Each course is shaped around a useful Capstone project. You aren’t just on your own; you’ll be supported with videos, animations, and written explanations to convey key concepts. SkillBuilder labs prepare you for the Capstone by giving you smaller chunks of code to complete. A course community is provided for you to engage with your peers and a live instructor.
- Study on your own schedule during the ten week course, (expect to spend about 6-9 hours per week on practice materials and assignments)
- A course instructor will oversee your progress and provide help when you need it
- Interactive books with live questions improve your understanding
- A class community forum provides real-time help from peers and the instructor
- A Capstone coding project gives you experience with a real-world application that you can share with potential employers
- Receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of ten weeks
What are students saying about Python, by zyBooks?
“I must admit, I didn’t know what to expect, coming into the Python 3 course. I was worried that I might not know enough to do it. Those fears were put to rest as soon as I started the first chapter. You are eased into the basics and the instructors are always available if you need help. All in all, it has been a very enjoyable course, and runs at a pace where you don’t feel as though you are being pushed through it too fast.”
– Paul Cleworth, student
“I like how exercises/activities are integrated and built-in so I don’t have to bounce between windows.”
– Jennifer Wei, software engineer